I really need to read all of my school books plus my ARCs and other review copies so I’m definitely up for this challenge. Here are the rules:
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from July 29th through August 11th. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for two weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up at Auntie Spinelli Reads or Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 5th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! Feel free to copy and paste this handy little list for your post. We don’t mind. 🙂
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
My Progress (I’ll try to read 1 book per day. No promises though.)
July 29: Again by Brandy Jeffus DONE
July 30: Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins DONE
July 31: Gated by Amy Christine Parker DONE
August 1: Uninvited by Meg Summers & Leah Spiegel DONE
August 2: didn’t feel like reading
August 3: didn’t feel like reading
August 4: didn’t feel like reading
August 5: Dare You To by Katie McGarry DONE
August 6: busy day
August 7: Solstice High by Ardash Vartparonian DONE
August 8: busiest day ever
August 9: didn’t feel like reading
August 10: 1984 by George Orwell