I’ve always wondered how other bloggers write their review post, so I’m here to share mine, and feel free to share yours on the comments below.
1. I ‘x’ all tabs that has nothing to do with my review post.
2. I open Goodreads.com, my blog, and ‘add new post’
3. I go to Goodreads to get the cover of the book & put it on my post
4. I go to my blog and copy & paste the part where it says ‘genre, published, length, source’ and fill that up from the info given by Goodreads
5. I go back to Goodreads and copy & paste the summary of the book
6. I go to my blog and copy & paste the ‘review’ image
7. I write my review (it takes 20 min. max for me to compose my reviews)
8. Put all necessary categories & tags
9. Double check my post
10. Click ‘publish’ or ‘schedule’