Well hello guys! Long time no talk. Wow I have not been on my blog and Twitter for almost a month! Anyways, I just finished finals yesterday (Friday) so that means it’s my SUMMER VACATION! Yaaaay. No school until mid August ❤ I thought I would share my bookish and non-bookish goals I plan to accomplish this summer because I always end up being unproductive during the summer.
1. Learn how to drive (I’m 19, I really need to learn how to drive lol).
2. Clean my room (yikes)
3. Get 600K GXP in my World Zombination game (if you don’t know this game, look it up in the app store/google play. It’s such an addicting game. My in-game name is Zom-Omb and I’m in The H.O.P.E. [survivor] and Sanctum [zombie] guilds if you decide to play).
1. Have my YallWest post up. LOL. This is way overdue.
2. Read at least 50 books. I am way behind my Goodreads challenge goal.
3. Have at least 2 blog posts once a week.
4. Review at least 50 books.
I think that’s it for now. What are your goals for this summer? Comment down below!