Thank you so much to Kim for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! There’s just a couple of ‘rules’ for this award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
And here are my answers to her questions:
1. Who is you favorite author and why?
I have a lot of favorite authors but the first one that popped into my head is Beth Revis. Out of all the sci-fi books I’ve read, her Across the Universe trilogy is my all time favorite sci-fi read.
2. What’s your all time favorite book?
again, Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis. If you have not read it, what are you waiting for?
3. Standalone or Series?
Most of my favorite books are series or companion series so I’m going to choose SERIES 🙂
4. Favorite book genre to read?
Any genre that’s not historical or fantasy
5. If you could hangout with any author for a day who would it be, what would you guys do and why?
I would love to hang out with Lindsay Cummings because she seems like a fun and chill person. We would go book shopping of course!
6. What book would you bury in the cemetery of forgotten books and why?
Great question. *Looks at my 2 star rating reviews* … World War Z by Max Brooks. Such a waste of time! Just go watch the movie, it’s way better than the book.
7. Any book recommendations?
Any of Stephanie Perkins’s books, Hundred Oaks series by Miranda Kenneally, Rick Riordan’s books, Beth Revis’s books.
Thank you so much again for nominating me and here are the blogs I nominate! Check these blogs out because they’re fantastic!
and for the people I nominated, here are my q’s for you guys:
1. How many physical books do you own?
2. What book are you currently reading?
3. A hyped up book you haven’t read yet?
4. Favorite book spine? (feel free to include an image)
5. How often do you buy books?
6. A favorite quote?
7. Recommend us a book that is NOT YA.